Qualified journalists wishing to cover the 2020 Harlem Fine Arts Show must apply for media credentials. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis.
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, bloggers, book authors, producers, camera crews and photographers.
- Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending HFAS events is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
- The application must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your media outlet. All media outlets are limited to four (4) credentials per news outlet, inclusive of writers, photographers and production crew.
- Bloggers: Blogs must reflect current art, entertainment, fashion related news. New posts must be published at least weekly. Blog traffic must exceed 2,000 unique visits per month.
- Freelancers and video production companies must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet. Production crews hired by wineries or other non-media companies to film at HFAS will not be considered for media accreditation – origination fees may apply.
- In some cases, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans. Those who have attended Keeper of the Brand events under media credentials in the past may be asked to show coverage they produced as a result of press access.
- Applications may take up to two weeks to process.
Disclaimer: All media credentials will be provided at the discretion of the Keeper of the Brand, HFAS, JWD Enterprises. HFAS reserves the right to accept or deny credentials.